RESIDE Worldwide, Inc. Announces Latest 3SIXTYSM Technology Platform Release
seattle, wa - may 17, 2018
Alternative accommodations leader, RESIDE Worldwide, Inc. (RESIDE) announced today the latest release of their technology platform – 3SIXTYSM 3.0.
The innovative 3SIXTYSM platform was designed from the ground up by RESIDE portfolio brand, ABODA by RESIDE, and multiple industry experts for the past 3 years with the goal of providing a world-class platform that dramatically improves the overall relocation and mobility process for relocation partners, clients, guests and network partners. 3SIXTYSM guarantees quality housing options, maximized value, a consistent experience and transaction transparency via a customizable, flexible, and transparent tech platform.
Andrew Pierce, Senior Vice President, Global Supplier Development at Graebel Companies, Inc., has been an ongoing supporter of the RESIDE and ABODA technology platform. “The team designed the 3SIXTYSM platform with every relocation and mobility touchpoint in mind,” Pierce says. “We have anticipated the capabilities of this platform which align well with our corporate mission and are eager to use it to improve the overall relocation process for our clients.”
The platform goes beyond smart and user-friendly booking to provide users with an augmented relocation and mobility experience via automated communications, dashboards, and analytics. The 3SIXTYSM technology offers:
- Customizable portals for all users to monitor the various stages of the relocation lifecycle.
- Real-time contract management and performance review through tailored dashboards.
- Access to a globally-compliant and fully vetted network of over 375 global partners with access to more than 50,000 serviced and furnished apartments.
- Geolocation-mapped accommodation solutions provided to enhance guest’s ability to compare and choose the option that best fits their needs.
- Bilateral communications allowing guests to provide feedback ensuring progressive improvement with each stay.
- Case management visibility into a client or account’s full book of business allowing mobility consultants and our partner network to adapt to guest needs in real-time.
- Business analytics incorporating transactions, reporting and performance metrics which arm partners with a broad data set to understand outcomes and drive to new business goals.
“Our innovative 3SIXTYSM platform has its roots in relocation, but will be leveraged across the entire RESIDE brand portfolio to better service our global, mobile, and on-the-go customers,” stated RESIDE co-CEO, Lee Curtis, CCHP. “Whether they are relocation management companies, Fortune 1000 clients or alternative accommodations guests, our system is designed to rise and meet them wherever they may be with whatever they need during their relocation, business travel or internship,” Curtis continued.
The RESIDE 3SIXTYSM technology platform facilitates the future of the industry and can be leveraged to support every stage of the accommodations experience. To learn more about the 3SIXTYSM platform and how it can benefit your business, please contact news(at)staywithreside(dot)com.
RESIDE Worldwide, Inc.
RESIDE Worldwide is a leading alternative accommodation firm headquartered in Seattle, WA focused on providing vetted and flexible accommodations options to global travelers no matter the destination or the duration of their stay. RESIDE Worldwide owns a variety of hospitality companies, including RESIDE Management and RESIDE Realty Group. Learn more at http://www.staywithreside.com or call 206-460-1920.
ABODA by RESIDE
ABODA by RESIDE is an innovative leader in global housing management services, providing responsive, reliable and resourceful solutions to some of the biggest brands in the world, many headquartered in the Seattle area where the firm is based. For 30 years, ABODA has offered end-to-end corporate and serviced housing solutions, furnishings, property management and cleaning services. ABODA is flexible enough to meet clients’ ever-changing business needs through its award-winning customer service. Learn more about ABODA by RESIDE at http://www.aboda.comor call 1-888-389-0500.